I am an international student and need assistance with my student visa obligations, who should I contact?


Student Administration has established a national email address for currently enrolled international students as follows: 


If you're an international student, you can email this address if you need help from the Fremantle or Sydney Student Administration staff who assist with your student record, or if you need assistance with student visa obligations.

  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2022
  • Views 27
  • Answered By Events Calendar

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0