Answered By: Matt Nash
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2020     Views: 0

In order to be able to work in Australia (up to 20 hours per week during semester; full-time during vacations) international students must apply for an amendment to their visa from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Contact your International Support Officers for more information. Their contact information can be found via the link below.