I'm an international student and have a concern, who can I talk to?


International students requiring assistance with any health insurance, housing or other matters are encouraged to contact their International Student Support Officer. See the link below for your campus specific contact information. 

  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2022
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0