I'm an international student and I'm feeling sick, what process should I follow?


Medical insurance is compulsory for all international students while they study in Australia. Overseas Student Health Cover covers international students for medical costs in the same way Medicare covers Australian students. Always keep your card in your wallet/purse when you head out, especially when going to the doctor.

For more information on your OSHC, you can visit any of the following websites.

  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2022
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0