Answered By: Lydia Dawe Last Updated: Mar 22, 2020 Views: 7883
RefWorks Write-N-Cite only works with Microsoft Word, not Pages or any other software. So be sure that you are using Word for Mac.
To setup RefWorks in Word for Mac:
- Go to your RefWorks account:
- In the Tools tab (top menu), you will see 'Write-N-Cite'. Download the relevant software for Mac.
- Before installing the software, make sure Word is completely shut down by selecting "Quit Word". Then, install the software.
- After it is installed, open Word:
- Go to the View option in the menu
- Select "Toolbars", and make sure the toolbar that says "Proquest" is checked
- The toolbar will appear, and you will have to click on the "Log In" icon to access it.
Please see the RefWorks for Macs document below.