Answered By: Lydia Dawe Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 125
Answered By: Lydia Dawe
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 125
There are a few ways you can find encyclopedias at UNDA Libraries.
- Search for a topic in Summon and filter by ticking the 'Reference' option from the filter list under Content Type.
- For subject-specific encyclopaedias, visit the Subject Guides and look for the Dictionaries & Encyclopaedias tab.
- Browse the full list of the Library’s eResources and look for the eReference icon
- Looking for a general source? Try Credo Reference, from the eResources page. Credo is a database of articles from hundreds of encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other reference sources.
- Visit your library and ask about reference materials in print.