Answered By: Alison Gowers Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 109
There are a few ways you can find dictionaries at UNDA Libraries.
- Search for a topic in Summon and tick the 'Reference' box under Content Type.
- For subject-specific online reference materials, visit the Subject Guides and look for the eReference tab at the top. (Not all subject guides have this tab, but many do.)
- Browse the full list of the Library’s eResources and look for the eReference icon
- Looking for a general source? Try Credo Reference which is a database of articles from hundreds of encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other reference sources.
- Visit your campus library and ask about reference materials in print.