Answered By: Lydia Dawe Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 250
Refworks' Write-N-Cite only works with Microsoft Word, not Pages or any other software. So be sure that you are using Word for Mac.
To setup Refworks in Word for Mac:
- Go to your Refworks account:
- In the Tools menu, you will see 'Write-N-Cite'. Download the relevant software for Mac.
- Go to the View option in the menu
- Select "Toolbars", and make sure the toolbar that says "Proquest" is checked
- The toolbar will appear, and you will have to click on the "Log In" icon to access it.
Please see the Refworks for Macs document below (also available from the University Library's RefWorks page).