Answered By: Lydia Dawe Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 68
Answered By: Lydia Dawe
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 68
There are a few ways you can find encyclopedias at UNDA Libraries.
- Search for a topic in Summon and tick the 'Reference' box under Content Type.
- For subject-specific encyclopaedias, visit the Subject Guides and look for the eReference tab at the top. Not all subject guides have this tab, but many do.
- Browse the full list of the Library’s eResources and look for the eReference icon
- Looking for a general source? Try Credo Reference, from the eResources page. Credo is a database of articles from hundreds of encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other reference sources.
- Visit your library and ask about reference materials in print.