Enrolment and Timetable Sign-up
Enrolment and Timetable Sign-up information can be found in Section 3 - Enrolment and Timetable Sign-up of the Getting Started guide on the University website.
Click on the image below to be taken to the guide > Then click on Section 3
Getting Started - Enrolment and Timetable Sign-up
View the Getting Started guide on the University website for more information on the following areas:
- Enrolment (Student Centre)
- When do I need to complete my enrolment by?
- I’m still not sure what to enrol in?
- I’m having issues trying to enrol
- Now that I’ve enrolled, what else do I need to know about the requirements of my program?
- Timetable sign-up
- Timetable sign-up dates
- N.B. The Logos Programme (the Core Curriculum undertaken by all Sydney undergraduate students) is not timetabled through Allocate+
Student Centre Self Service – Enrolment
This PDF document (linked below) contains information on:
- Enrolment navigation
- Manage classes
- Add enrolment
- Drop enrolment
- Swap enrolment