Where do I go if I want my academic transcript printed?


Please call or email the Student Administration and Fees office for help with obtaining a transcript. 

Fremantle: (08) 9433 0536
Sydney: (02) 8204 4418
Alternatively, you can download an unofficial record of your academic transcript from your Student Academic Information Portal at any time, free of charge.

  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2022
  • Views 101
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0