How can I apply to change the program I am enrolled in?


Existing students can apply to change their program or add a new program via their student centre portal.

Yes, students can apply to change their enrolment details including individual courses of study, as well as their course. Course changes are subject to approval of the Dean (or their delegate) of the school into which a student wishes to transfer.

Changing course can be a big decision, and you may wish to seek advice from Student Services or the Student Counselling Service to help you in coming to a conclusion. These services provide personal, professional, career and academic advice to students to help with their studies. Links to the services provided below. 

If you do decide to change course, follow these stepsWe recommend you use Google Chrome as your internet browser, and if you have any issues following these steps try Clearing your Browsing History (Cache) first. The application portal is not supported on mobile devices so you will need to submit your application on a computer. 

Log into your Student Centre.

1.    You will need to click the ‘Student Homepage’ drop down menu at the top of the screen [Image 1]. 
2.    Select ‘Online Application’ [Image 2]. You will be taken to a new screen.
3.    Click on the ‘Applications’ tile [see Image 2] and then ‘Create application’ button on the right hand side of the screen. 

A pop up will appear, where you can use the drop downs/magnifying glass to select the following:

You can also contact your student IT: or phone: 08 9433 0555 for assistance.

  • Last Updated Aug 09, 2022
  • Views 1685
  • Answered By

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0