What support can I receive if I have a disability or illness?


If you have a disability, injury, medical condition, mental health condition or learning difficulty, Access and Inclusion can help – whether your condition is ongoing, episodic or temporary.
Access and Inclusion support and empower students to achieve their goals and participate equitably at university, through the provision of reasonable adjustments and learning access plans (LAPs). To receive support, you will need to register with Access and Inclusion.

  • Last Updated Nov 09, 2021
  • Views 108
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0