I have been assaulted or harassed, where can I get help?


Help and support is always available at Notre Dame. We are committed to providing dedicated support services for students who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment, or family and domestic violence to support their wellbeing and continued engagement with studies.
If you need support, you are warmly encouraged to contact a Respect Officer or the Student Counselling Service.

  • Last Updated Nov 09, 2021
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0