How can I make a complaint or grievance?


The University recognises that students may wish to raise a problem, issue or grievance concerning their current or past involvement with the University (Grievance).
The University's process for the resolution of Student Grievances is outlined in the University Procedure: Student Grievances.
If you would like to raise a concern or complaint regarding any aspect of your involvement with the University, you are welcome to contact specialist staff who will provide you with support and information, and help you identify if the subject matter falls within the scope of the Procedure: Student Grievances or another University policy or procedure.
If you wish to raise a Grievance or seek further information about the Grievance process, please contact a Grievance Officer or a Respect Officer.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2021
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Matt Nash

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0