Q. Fremantle Campus Library -- O'Day Competition Answers
During Orientation Week, the Fremantle Campus Library ran a guessing game for the chance to win a free coffee voucher. The answers to the questions we asked on the day are below:
- How many people visited our Fremantle libraries in 2019?
- Answer = 417,237
- How many print books are in our collection?
- Answer = 120,428
- How many print books were borrowed in 2019?
- Answer: 15,525
- How many databases are in our collection?
- Answer: 438
- Most checkouts for a single item in 2019?
- Answer: 165
- How many eBooks are in our collection?
- Answer: 463,392
- How many FAQ’s are in our AskUs service?
- Answer: 631
- How many group study room bookings were made in 2019?
- Answer: 1837
Thank you for participating, and we wish you all a wonderful start to the semester.
Looking for other resources in your subject area?...Try our Subject Guides
Need a bit of help with your research or referencing?...Contact your Liaison Librarian
Got a question?...AskUs