Answered By: Katherine O'Brien Last Updated: Nov 09, 2023 Views: 4
Answered By: Katherine O'Brien
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2023 Views: 4
To enable self-service password reset, you need to register your mobile number.
- Login to the sign-in portal settings page using your email address and password.
- Under 'Security Methods' select 'Set up' next to Phone.
- Select 'Australia' from the drop-down menu and enter your mobile number, excluding the '0' from the beginning of your number.
- Select 'Receive a code via SMS'.
- Enter the 6-digit code received in the SMS and select 'Verify'.
- Once you have successfully authenticated, a pop-up will confirm you have successfully enrolled your phone number.
You will also receive an email with the subject 'Authenticator Registered'. Please allow several minutes to receive the email. The timing may vary depending on your device, location, and connection.
For further assistance, please contact IT Support at the link below.