Answered By: Michael Cullen Last Updated: May 08, 2023 Views: 63
Answered By: Michael Cullen
Last Updated: May 08, 2023 Views: 63
- Your assignments need to be your own work.
- Unless the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been allowed in your assessment task, using AI to complete your assignment is a form of plagiarism and may also be a form of contract cheating under University policy.
- This doesn't mean that AI is not a useful learning tool.
- Acceptable uses of AI might be asking questions as a starting point for how to approach a task.
- The information that AI provides is not always reliable, so it is important to do your own research and to write up your assignment in your own words.
- This ensures that you are learning the writing skills you need for your program and future career.
- Writing also helps deepen your thinking about a topic.
- The best tool for your research is the University Library’s FiNDit service – this will enable you to locate and evaluate academic information resources, resources you can paraphrase, quote from and cite in your assessments