Answered By: Lucy Kelleher Last Updated: Dec 12, 2022 Views: 8
The best way to add Anatomy.TV links to your Reading List is through the Blank Form option in Leganto. Using Cite It! may not work for students accessing their resources off-campus.
- Navigate to Anatomy.TV through the eResources A-Z page linked below.
- Go to the page you would like to direct students to.
- Go to the toolbar on the left hand side and select the Share option:
- Copy the link
- Navigate to your Reading List in Leganto and go to Add Items > Blank Form
- Select website for the Type, and complete the required fields
- Paste the copied link into the Source field
- Add & Close
Note: Students using the resources for the first time may see the below pop up, they should tick the Don't show this again box and select Continue to Anatomy.TV