Answered By: Alison Gowers Last Updated: Feb 15, 2022 Views: 36
Answered By: Alison Gowers
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2022 Views: 36
- If you are accessing resources via the Library’s discovery services or Blackboard off campus you simply login using your University ID and password
- To access licensed resources directly from the web, look for ‘sign in’ or ‘login’ on the publisher’s homepage.
- Click on the link and look for the OpenAthens, Shibboleth or ‘login via your institution’ button. Publishers’ login and terminology varies widely, so look for similar terms.
- Find your institution by using the search box. This will take you to your institutional login page where you can use your Notre Dame username and password to login.
- Not every publisher has a search box. Instead, some list the national identity federation the University is a member of. Notre Dame is a member of the OpenAthens Federation