Answered By: Lucy Kelleher Last Updated: Dec 17, 2021 Views: 36
Leganto is the Library’s reading list management system and copyright compliance tool. Leganto, which is connected to the Library Services platform, is embedded in Blackboard.
With Leganto, you can:
- Build course reading lists yourself and/or in collaboration with colleagues.
- Add any kind of resource to your list, including but not limited to physical books, eBooks, eBook chapters, scholarly articles, videos, newspaper articles, and more.
- Allow students to easily access course resource lists from within Blackboard.
- Easily re-use Reading Lists from semester to semester, adjusting these lists as needed.
- Understand the level of engagement with your course readings.
To find out more about Leganto Reading Lists, you can view the instructional guide linked below, or a video overview.
If you have any questions about using Leganto, refer to the help page in the instructional guide.