Answered By: Lucy Kelleher
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2022     Views: 21

For Academics

If the resource is part of the Library collection (e.g. a journal article that was accessed through FiNDit), you can report the link as broken and it will be investigated by the Library. Follow the instructions linked below to report a broken link. 

If the broken link is to an external website (e.g. a news website), the original webpage may have moved and therefore the URL needs to be updated in your Leganto Reading List. Find instructions on how to edit a citation in the Reading List guide linked below. 

For Students

  1. Click the title of the resource in your list to open a more detailed screen. 
  2. Underneath the Links & Availability section, look for the ellipses [...] menu and click Mark as broken
  3. Add in any details or a screenshot of your error, and click confirm.
  4. This will report the issue to the library and we will contact you via email if we have any follow up questions.