Answered By: Lucy Kelleher Last Updated: Feb 18, 2022 Views: 45
Answered By: Lucy Kelleher
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2022 Views: 45
- During the academic year, St Teresa's (Fremantle) and St Benedict's (Broadway) libraries are open as a study venue until 9pm weekdays, and 8am to 6pm weekends and most public holidays. Our staff are available outside of business hours to answer general library queries in person, over the phone or over email. Our chat service is also available 8am to 5pm every day.
- Our AskUs service is always available, and here you will find hundreds of FAQs to help answer your queries.
- If you can't find the answer you're looking for, submit a new question and a library staff member will respond to you as soon as possible during business hours.
- The library has a suite of instructional guides (including referencing guides) on the library website to assist you in finding and using resources and how to reference the resources you use.
- There are also a number of video tutorials on how to find information, referencing, finding and using eBooks, and more.
- Notre Dame students and staff have access to LinkedIn Learning, offering a large collection of 'how to' video tutorials which can assist you to acquire new skills, including the Microsoft 365 applications.