Answered By: Ali Nearn Last Updated: Feb 19, 2021 Views: 18
Registration for UpToDate Anywhere
Step by step, students and staff:
- Go to www.uptodate.com/online from any computer within the Uni Notre Dame network.
- Complete 1-time registration process to create UN & PW
- Download UpToDate Anywhere App (iOS, Android)
- Login to the App using UN & PW created in Step 2 for remote access.
On Day 85 & Day 90, students and staff:
- Receive a message (in-application & email) to remind them to verify their affiliation with the university
- Go to www.uptodate.com/online from any computer within hospital network.
- Login to existing account (no need to re-register)
- Maintain remote access
Re-authentication is easy, just go to UpToDate via the university network, enter your login and it’s done. Further to this, UpToDate have put in place in-app reminders & emails to ensure that you will not lose your access if you use UpToDate often.
For more information about the registration process and how to gain remote and mobile access to UpToDate, please go to the YouTube link below.