Answered By: Matt Nash
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2020     Views: 7

To lodge an appeal, you will need the following:

  • Appeals Form. There are two student appeals forms. You will need to use the appropriate form. Knowing which form to use for your appeal case is very simple:
    • Use the Appeal to Dean Form if you are appealing a decision regarding final grade; special consideration; and/or termination from program. View the process for lodging an appeal to the Dean.
    • Use the Appeal Form for all other appeals. View the process for lodging other appeals.
  • Supporting documentation
    • This would include all relevant supporting documentary evidence as relevant to the appeal case.

For the forms and more information see the links below.

Fremantle campus enquiries: or call (08) 09433 0976

Sydney campus enquiries: or call 02 8204 429