Answered By: Matt Nash
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2020     Views: 14

You must apply to graduate before the main Census Date of your final semester. Please complete the 'Application to Graduate' form and submit this either to your School or Student Administration.

If you wish to change your graduation date, complete the relevant section on the Application to Graduate form.

Additional information regarding graduation is also available via the link below.