Answered By: Matt Nash
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2022     Views: 73

Fremantle Campus: 
You have access to a legal clinic here on campus. For more details please see the link below. 

Sydney Campus:
Law Access NSW is a free government telephone service that provides legal information, referrals and in some cases, advice for people who have a legal problem in New South Wales. For further information see the link below.