Answered By: Lucy Kelleher
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2021     Views: 9

If you have been offered a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), you must complete an eCAF application before the earliest Census Date of your course(s). This applies even if you intend to pay your tuition fees upfront or are enrolled in the Tertiary Pathway Program.

For further information regarding eligibility, Government assistance and loan schemes go to the Study Assist webpage linked below.  

For questions specifically relating to your application, please email the Student Fees Office at