Answered By: Jackie Stevens
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2019     Views: 29

To correct any information in the Scopus database around your researcher profile please see the list of help topics listed on the Scopus help page linked below.

Please note that you may correct details around your own author details, but affiliation changes must be requested through the University Library. To request this service, please contact the Manager, Research Services in your state - see the contacts link below.