Answered By: Jackie Stevens Last Updated: Aug 29, 2019 Views: 14
The Chicago 17th Footnote style is now available as an Output Style option in EndNote X9.
If you are using an earlier version of EndNote, please download Chicago 17th from the EndNote Style Finder (the link at the bottom of this page).
Instructions for downloading an output style found in the EndNote Style Finder:
- Click the Download button to save the style to your computer.
- [You may have to double click on the downloaded style to open it with EndNote.]
- Click the File menu and choose Save As.
- Name the style as you wish. If the word “Copy” appears at the end, you may wish to remove it. You can then click Save.
- Close the style by clicking the File menu and then Close Style.
- The style will now be available to select for formatting with EndNote.