Answered By: DO NOT USE Application Administrator DO NOT USE (Web Services)
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2019     Views: 139

The University uses 80gsm copy paper certified to be used by our current fleet of printers for all course and general administrative work.

If there is a requirement to print on special paper for your studies, please approach Library staff or Student IT to request assistance.