Answered By: Emily Alosi Last Updated: May 06, 2020 Views: 262
All passwords expire after 1001 days for students
Quick options include:
- Change Password: Change your password before or after it has expired.
- Unlock Account: Restore access if your account is locked out.
- Forgot Password: Use to reset your password.
Your new password must adhere to the following security requirements,
- Must be at least 7 characters in length;
- Must contain a capital letter, lowercase letters and a number eg. (1,2,3,4,5 etc.);
- Must contain symbols/characters to strengthen your password eg (!@#$%^&*_+);
- Cannot contain your first name, last name or student number; and
- Cannot use the last 24 previously set passwords on your account.
Students are encouraged not to change the number or symbol to the next increment when your password expires. It is better to select a passphrase instead to keep your account secure.