Answered By: Liam O'Donoghue
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2019     Views: 1371

Yes, students can apply to change their enrolment details including individual courses of study, as well as their course. Course changes are subject to approval of the Dean (or their delegate) of the school into which a student wishes to transfer.

Changing course can be a big decision, and you may wish to seek advice from Student Services or the Student Counselling Service to help you in coming to a conclusion. These services provide personal, professional, career and academic advice to students to help with their studies. Links to the services provided below. 

If you do decide to change course, you will need to complete a Change of Course form, which can be found  on the Forms and documents page.The form contains all the necessary instructions, but please liaise with your school's administration team if you have any queries. Link provided below. 

All the best with whatever decision you make!