Answered By: Ali Nearn Last Updated: Jun 12, 2020 Views: 96
Only your lecturer/tutor can create a blog, but after creation, you can create entries. The blog topics appear in alphabetical order on the Blogs page.
- On the course menu, click Blogs. (The access point to Blogs/ link on the course menu may vary depending on how your lecturer has set-up the course site menu)
- On the Blogs listing page, click the name of the blog you want to access.
- On the blog's topic page, click Create Blog Entry on the action bar.
- On the Create Blog Entry page, provide a Title.
- Provide text in the Entry Message text box.
you can use the tools available on the text editor to insert images, media, tables, emoticons, change font size/colour etc.
If you dont see these tools appear on top of the text editor click on the down arrow on the top right corner of the text editor - see pic below
- Optionally, in the Blog Entry Files section, attach a file from your computer
- Click Post Entry.
Click Save Entry as Draft to save the entry for later posting.
A variety of Blackboard-related guides with step by step instructions, written both for staff and students, are available on the Learning and Teaching Office's -Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) webpage.