Answered By: Lydia Dawe
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020     Views: 87

 Materials can only be transferred between campuses for the following groups:

  • Contracted academic staff
  • PhD candidates
  • Masters by Thesis students
  • Masters by Coursework students with a major thesis component
  • Honours students
  • External Students (Broome and Fremantle Campuses only)

If you are eligible, you can lodge a request via the form linked below. Delivery times depend on availability of the item.

All students can also request that an item be purchased for your campus by using our Request Form below.