Answered By: Lucy Kelleher Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 223
Answered By: Lucy Kelleher
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 223
The easiest way to get to a particular journal is by using the 'eJournal - eBook Title Search' link at the bottom of the University Library homepage.
To access AORN or ACORN:
- Enter your title (for example 'AORN') - this will produce a list of databases which index that particular journal
- Click on the link for your preferred database
- In the database interface, you will be able to:
- View the journal by year and issue
- Search for a particular topic within that journal.