Answered By: Matt Nash
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2021     Views: 197

Please contact the IT helpdesk for assistance with email access problems.

In addition, if you have library fines in excess of $20, or overdue items, you will not be able to access your transcript. Please contact the University Library if this is the case.

Alternatively, you may be able to have a copy of your transcript sent elswhere by contacting Student Administration at your respective campus (a postage fee will apply):

You may also obtain an unofficial transcript of your academic record at any time and for no cost:

  • Go to your Student Academic Information page
  • Click on ‘Academic grades for each semester’
  • Click on the button ‘Print PDF’.

This can be printed out for your records but is not and cannot be used as an official transcript.