Answered By: Matt Nash Last Updated: Apr 29, 2021 Views: 197
Please contact the IT helpdesk for assistance with email access problems.
In addition, if you have library fines in excess of $20, or overdue items, you will not be able to access your transcript. Please contact the University Library if this is the case.
Alternatively, you may be able to have a copy of your transcript sent elswhere by contacting Student Administration at your respective campus (a postage fee will apply):
- Fremantle: 08 9433 0781 or e-mail email@example.com
- Sydney: 02 8204 4418 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also obtain an unofficial transcript of your academic record at any time and for no cost:
- Go to your Student Academic Information page
- Click on ‘Academic grades for each semester’
- Click on the button ‘Print PDF’.
This can be printed out for your records but is not and cannot be used as an official transcript.