Answered By: Matt Nash Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 152
The University Of Notre Dame Australia has six libraries in Fremantle, Broome, and Sydney.
The Fremantle libraries are:
- St Teresa's Library, in buildings ND17
- Craven Law Library, in building ND13 (across the Bateman Courtyard from St. Teresa’s Library)
- Galvin Medical Library, in building ND35 (within the School of Medicine building)
The Sydney libraries are:
- St Benedict's Library, in building NDS2 at Broadway
- Benedict XVI Medical Library, on level 2 of NDS14 at Darlinghurst.
The Bishop Jobst Library is in building NDB8 near the Guy Street entrance.
Street maps to the libraries can be found on the Library website by going to About > Find us.
Information on opening hours, and access to our many digital services, is available on the Library website.