Answered By: Ali Nearn Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 400
Google Scholar is available via the Library homepage. This link has been set up to ensure access to the Library's online collections, accessing Google Scholar directly via the Internet will not give the same access.
You can also access Google Scholar directly to search for articles that are available to you in full text from the Library's electronic collections:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Cick on the menu/ hamburger icon
- Click on Settings
- Once you are in Scholar Settings, click on Library links on the left of the screen
- In the Library Links field, enter "The University of Notre Dame Australia Library "
- Click on the Search button
- From the list, select the option associated with the University and click on 'Save' button
- Click 'Save'.
*Note: If you wish to import citations from Google Scholar into a citation manager such as RefWorks or EndNote, while you are in Settings, click on Search Results on the left of the screen, then select your citation manager from the Show links to import citations setting in the Bibliography Manager.