Answered By: Alison Gowers Last Updated: Jun 25, 2020 Views: 1032
Yes, you can renew items online, unless they are:
- Over the maximum number of renewals
- Reserve items
- Requested by another borrower.
Please see the Borrowing Entitlements link below for more information on what can be renewed and what the limits are.
To renew items online:
- Go to My Library Account (also linked on the University Library homepage at the top of the page in the Library Services tab - below the header)
- Log in using your student or staff ID number (or barcode if you are a reciprocal borrower)
- Select 'Checked Out'
- Tick the items you wish to renew
- Click 'Renew'.