Answered By: Patricia Farnan Last Updated: Oct 17, 2018 Views: 3
To find out what database a Summon search result is found in, you can look at the details of the search result by clicking on the Preview link and viewing the information within the preview section:
- For the article you are looking at, click the Preview link at the bottom of the article record
- Scroll past the abstract to the data below
- Check the Source field for any database information - hyperlinked database names can be clicked on to take you to the database
1. Click "Preview"
2. Scroll down past the abstract
3. Check the "Source" section for database information