Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 768
The UNDA-WiFi wireless network allows staff and enrolled students to connect to the University’s computing resources and internet.
1) Click the Wireless Network icon on the system tray.
2) Choose the “UNDA-WiFi” Wireless network and then Check “Connect Automatically”.
3) Click “Connect“.
4) Enter your “Staff” or “Student” ID and your password, then click “OK”.
5) Click “Accept” if it prompts for a certificate to trust.
6) If the authentication is successful, the UNDA-WiFi network will come up as “connected”. You should be able to access the internet now.
If you are still unable to connect WiFi, please kindly contact IT Service Desk.
reviewed and updated 12/3/2018