Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 116
Please read the below before configuring your devices to the University’s WiFi network.
The University of Notre Dame Australia uses an encrypted wireless Network, to ensure that all Information passing through the wireless is protected.
To access the wireless network you must have an active staff or student username and password. Access to the wireless is granted under the same policies as accessing the wired network.
The following connection to the UNDA-WiFi has been tested on a Toshiba CB30-B007 13.3" Chromebook. Some of the terminology and captured screenshot may be different from different version of Chrombook OS.
Before connecting to the UNDA WiFi, please ensure that your Airport is turned on.
1. Click on the Airport icon to modify the Network.
2. Click on Wi-FI Network and select the dropdown box.
3. Select PEAP, Do not check and fill in your student number and password. Then click connect.
4. Select allow Proxies and choose “Automatic Proxy Configuration”.
5. Click connect. You have now successfully connected to UNDA WiFi (Wireless) network.
If you require further assistance, please contact IT Services.
Review / Updated: 25/7/2016