Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 1731
Please read the below before changing the password.
- You must know your current password correctly before resetting the password.
- If you forget your current password, please contact IT Services to reset the password.
- Log off from any ND Portal applications before changing the password.
- If you configure email/ WiFI on your mobile devices/ tablets, please delete the setting from the device.
- Please also allow 45 minutes for your password to replicate across all systems on the Notre Dame network.
- If you forgot to remove the email/Wifi settings on your mobile devices, make sure you update the password of email app on your tablets and mobile phones immediately after you change the password.
- Quite often, your account will be locked if you did not change the password on mobile devices.
- Your new password must meet the following security requirements
- Must be at least 8 characters in length
- Must contain a capital letter, lowercase letters and a number (eg 1,2,3,4,5 etc.).
- Cannot contain your first name, last name or student number.
- Must contain symbols / special characters, such as (!@#$%^&*_+)
- All passwords expire after 1000 days and cannot be changed more than once in 24 hours.
1. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE (on your keyboard)
2. Click “Change Password”
3. In the following fields, type in your old password and your new password. (repeat the new password twice for confirmation)
4. If your password change was successful, you will be notified with the successful message. Click OK to return to the MyND Portal
If you require further assistance, please contact IT Services.
Reviewed and updated: 3/5/2018