Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 1139
Please read the below before changing the password.
- You must know your current password correctly before resetting password.
- If you forget your current password and / or if you are off campus, please contact IT Services to reset password.
- Log off from any ND Portal applications before changing password.
- Once you changed the password, please update the password on all Apps on your mobile phones /tablets (such as email Apps).
- The old password saved on these Apps will automatically attempt to login to UNDA system and your account will be locked.
- Please also allow 45 minutes for your password to replicate across all systems on the Notre Dame network.
- Your new password must meet to the following security requirements;
- Must be at least 7 characters in length.
- Must contain a capital letter, lowercase letters and a number
- Eg. (1,2,3,4,5 etc.).
- Cannot contain your first name, last name or student number.
- Can contain symbols if you wish to strengthen your password.
- E.g (!@#$%^&*_+)
- All passwords expire after 1,100 days and cannot be changed more than once in 24 hours.
- You also cannot use the last 12 previously set passwords on your account.
1. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE (on your keyboard)
2. Click “Change Password”
3. In the following fields, type in your old password and your new password. (repeat the new password twice for confirmation)
4. If your password change was successful, you will be notified with the successful message. Click OK to return to the MyND Portal
If you require further assistance, please contact IT Services.