Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 84
MyND portal email includes Global Address List (GAL) which is for contact details within the organisation. For example, if you are student, all important contacts are included (e.g. contacts of Student Administration Office). However, you can create a contact to store the information about people you communicate with, and you will be able to manage the contact by creating the group.
<How do I create a contact>
You can create a contact to store the information about people you communicate with, including their e-mail address, street address, and telephone numbers.
1. Click “People” icon on left bottom of Outlook.
2. Click “New”, then select "contact"
3. Fill in the details.
4. Click “Save & Close”.
5. The contact has been created.
<How do I create a group>
Instead of inserting multiple email address on email or meeting invitation, you can create and manage your contacts in a group, and you can use the group to send email and meeting invitation. This function is known as “Distribution List”.
Please note that groups that you create in your contacts folder aren't available to other users in your organization. Public groups in the shared address book are available to all users.
1. Click “People” on left bottom of Outlook.
2. Click "New", then select“ Group”.
3. Choose group type, then click "next".
4. Type the group details, then click "create"
5. Type the email address of members that you would like to add to the group, then click "Add".
6. You can start to use the group to share, connect and communicate