Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 60
USB thumb drives are most commonly used devices to store and transfer an information. However, please note that it is also known as the most common source of computer virus threats. Therefore, please be cautious when using the USB thumb drives.
You can manually open the folder by selecting your USB thumb drive from the main viewing pane.
1. Click Windows icon on the bottom left.
2. Click "File Explore" under windows thumbnails list.
3. Open "USB Drive" (usually indicated as E: drive).
4. Once double clicked, you'll be viewing your files and folders on the USB thumb drive.
5. To eject, Click Allow icon on right bottom on your taskbar
6. Click USB drive icon
If you need further assistance, please kindly contact IT Services.
reviewed/ Updated - 23/4/2018