Answered By: Natsu Asakura
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017     Views: 192

When you find that you have lost your Student ID card, please contact Student Administration Office IMMEDIATELY. Student Administration Officer will reprint a new card for you, and remaining printing fund on your old card will be transferred.

Once you receive the new card, try to log in to our printing system with your new Student ID Card so that your old card will be automatically deactivated.


Extra charge may apply to reprint the Student ID card.

PIN number is remain the same after the new card is printed. If you are worried that someone knows your PIN number, reset PIN number on MyND Portal. For more detaios, click here.

If you need further assistance, please contact IT Services.

Reviewed: 25/7/2016