Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 1028
A4 black and white on sided paper: $0.11
A4 colour on sided paper: $0.25
Double-sided printing is only available from university computers
Adding Credit to your Student Card
Print Credit can be added our secure online Student Payment Gateway
Before proceeding the below steps, make sure to update your Date of Birth on Student Centre
1) Access the Notre Dame University website
2) Select the menu icon on the top right of the page.
3) Select Students from the menu
4) The Students Page will load and show the Quick Tools menus
5) Click on Student Admin, fees and payments under “Your enrolment”
6) Click the link to the Student Payments page
7) Select “Student Printing”
8) Complete all fields with an * (grey fields will be populated automatically)
The secure Payment Gateway uses Student ID and date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as verification.
9) Click “Add to Order” to see your current transactions.
10) “My Account” creates an account that securely stores your details for future transactions as well as your payment history.
11) Click “Process Payment”
To add more items to your order, click on ‘Continue Shopping’ which will take you back to the landing page
12 ) "My Account” creates an account that securely stores your details for future transactions as well as your payment history.
Please follow prompts to set up an account if desired
Currently, only Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
13) Enter your credit card details and click "Pay Now".
Please do not click back in your browser or navigate away from the payment page while payment is being processed
14) Once the payment has been processed, a receipt will appear. This receipt will also be sent to your nominated email address.
If there is an issue with your payment (e.g. entered an incorrect amount, been charged incorrectly or changed your mind), please contact your Campus Fees Office.
If you have any issues creating/accessing your account please contact IT Support