Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 562
First of all, please add funds using the EFTPOS Kiosk in the library.
Please use your current student number and your default password which is given in USB drive at the Orientation if you are a new student and have never printed before. Please also make sure you do not swipe your student card on the Blue Safecom Card Reader yet.
To register for swipe access (Blue Safecom Card Reader). Please follow these simple steps.
1. Check your email and find 4 digit pin code sent from email@example.com
2. Log into a printer/ copier by selecting Pull out Print on the home screen
- Type in your username: Student ID and password: your default password.
- Then click on log in.
3. After logging in successfully, tap on the back icon and you should
be taken to the home screen.
- From there, scroll down to and select Administration
4. Select change pin and you will be prompted to enter a 4 digit pin.
-Once you have entered and saved it, select pin again and re-enter
-the same 4 digit pin.
-Then, tap on save and then apply
5. Sign out of the account and return to the Home screen.
-Gently swipe your Student Card on the Blue Safecom Card Reader
-You will be asked to enter your 4 digit PIN . Enter this and press ok.
-The printer will display “unknown user or enter PUK, press cancel
6. Finally, you will be asked to log in to register your card. Press OK
-Then type your student number and password.
-You will notice this message “ Card opened .“ You can now use Swipe access with your student card. Alternatively, you can use your default student number and password, should you not have your card.
If you have any problem registering your student card for the printing service, please contact IT Services