Answered By: Natsu Asakura Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 59
1. Click “New”
2. Type Recipients’ email address
3. Type Subject
4. Compose your email message
5. Click “Insert” if you would like to attach file(s), then click “Attachments”.
6. Select file that you would like to attach, then click “Open”.
7. You will see the attached file icon under the Subject line.
8. Click “Cross” if you would like to delete the file.
9. Click “Send”.
10. Lick “Discard” if you decided to not to send the email message.
If your email is failed to send, please check if the recipients' email address is correct, and make sure that email size is not exceeding the limit. For more information about the email size, please click here.
Reviewed/ Updated: 14/3/2018